Provide C-Suite Innovative Concepts and Solutions Based Upon Firsthand Experience
A DIFFERENT FOCUS
- Time of execution is one of the biggest C-Suite enemies – These concepts are based upon integrated and dynamic execution structures that reduce the risks associated with time of execution thereby, improving successful C-Suite outcomes.
- Inaccurate assumptions lead to C-Suite failure – These concepts provide innovative approaches to the management of the inherent risk associated with making decisions today based upon the prediction and expectation of future conditions. They provide time sensitive C-Suite monitoring and dynamic execution techniques that create an ability to quickly respond to changing conditions and inaccurate assumptions.
- C-Suite leadership and integration of strategic direction within an organization can be made to sound easy until you actually have to do it – These concepts are based upon actual C-Suite experience and address areas not considered or understood unless you have directly faced C-Suite challenges:
- Improve the understanding, integration, and most of all, participation in the execution of critical organizational initiatives through superior HR evaluation, communication, and motivation techniques.
- Recognize and manage critical risk factors that are often ignored, discounted, or not even understood.
- Incorporate techniques that enhance the ability to create an integrated organization, especially improved integration of operations and finance for growth.
Tom Somodi has extensive C-Suite experience including positions as CEO, COO, CFO, CSO, domestic and international Boards, and taking a company public providing 9 times return to the initial public offering investors.
Tom has played critical executive roles in both domestic and international startups, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and multi-organizational integrations across the world including, Canada, Mexico, numerous countries in Europe, Japan, Australia, China, the Caribbean, and Africa.
Tom’s industry experience is extremely diversified covering 40 technology, manufacturing, distribution, and service sectors that range from leading edge technology products and services, high-growth high-tech green products and services, to traditional automotive and mainstream manufacturing, distribution, and service operations.
Tom is author of the reference book on change – The Science of Change: Basics Behind Why Change Succeeds and Fails.
Practical innovative guidance based upon firsthand knowledge and experience.
Topics and programs that can be customized to meet your specific objectives.
Time for the C-Suite to explore new concepts and tools that are derived from actual C-Suite experiences:
- Failure to obtain critical change in an organization is cited as one of the major reasons a CEO is replaced.
- C-Suite failure rates have shown no signs of improvement in the last 20 years.
A collection of articles, whitepapers, podcasts, and comprehensive guides focused on providing innovative concepts, tools, and solutions to organizational challenges from a C-Suite perspective.
Topics include strategic initiative development and execution using Dynamic Execution, innovative human resource management techniques, new concepts for risk management along with assessments related to current events taking place
The underlying workings of change can be condensed down into a basic set of definitions, principles and concepts that when understood, will help you deal with the daily change existing in the world in which we live.
This Change Science Library focuses on CHANGE: a concept experienced by all, yet understood by few. The notion of “change” can be outlined scientifically, and used as a template to effectively predict future successes and failures.
The Change Science Library includes books, articles, whitepapers, podcasts, and comprehensive guides to the science behind change.