The Change Science Institute has published a book which is now available on Amazon titled – “The Science Of Change – Basics Behind Why Change Succeeds and Fails,” by Tom Somodi. You can find it here.
In this book, you will learn the basic definitions, principles, and concepts necessary to help you or your organization truly understand change. You will learn why change succeeds and why change fails along with concepts and tools on how to potentially dramatically increase your chances to obtain the desired change you are looking for.
There will be an opportunity to explore the change concepts of:
- Environmental Override
- Functionality Tradeoffs
- Dominant Conditions
- Change Dynamics
- Environmental Dynamics
- The Hierarchy Of Change
- Repeatable Change
You will also have the opportunity to learn about tools for increasing your chances to obtain the change you desire such as:
- Controllable and Uncontrollable Risk Analysis
- The Concept Of Eliminate & Mitigate
- Disconnect Analysis
- Energy/Effort Hump Analysis
- Concepts To Assist In The Selection Of A Process and Implementation
Finally, you will learn about how change is related to such subjects as:
- How We Learn
- Experience And Knowledge And The Roles They Play In Change
- The Concept Of Time
- The Concept Of Power
- The Power Of The Human Mind
- The Historical Progression Of Man & Society And The Standard Of Living We Enjoy Today
Books Due Out In 2015
The Change Science Institute has a follow-up book to “The Science Of Change, Basics Behind Why Change Succeeds and Fails” that is due out in 2015.
This book will explore how to use science of change concepts from a day to day perspective exploring the practical experiences of a fictitious family as they deal with the change they face in the world around them.
The book will explore the challenges associated with change that are encountered by individuals, businesses and governments on a daily basis. It will examine in detail issues associated with:
- Nutrition and dieting
- The education of children
- The elderly
- The execution of major change initiatives in business and government
- How there is a common basic set of concepts that can be applied to all types of change no matter if the change is associated with us as an individual, organization or our society at large