CONSULTING FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Failure to obtain critical change in an organization is cited as one the major reasons a CEO is replaced by a Board of Directors.
There was more CEO turnover in 2013 than any year since the recession of 2008.
Change Science Institute’s programs on how to manage and obtain critical change are specifically tailored for:
- Business Leaders
- C-Suite Executives
- Boards of Directors
- Private Equity Groups
IF CEOs of major industrial giants with access to significant amounts of money and expertise are failing to obtain critical change,
THEN what chance do you have in obtaining the essential change that you require?
Research indicates that essential change initiatives fail anywhere between 35% to as high as 75% of the time.
Failure rates have shown no signs of improvement in the last 20 years.
Our program introduces concepts and strategies that can help business leaders break this cycle of failure.
- Provide new concepts and tools to business leaders that will greatly enhance their ability to manage and obtain critical change within their organizations without becoming immersed in day-to-day operations.
- Leverage scientific principles and concepts instead of existing traditional methodologies that have a long-term historical failure rate of anywhere from 35% to as high as 75%.
- Establish a program that is equally applicable to companies that are public or private and profit or nonprofit, and one that can be scaled to companies ranging in size, from small to large multinational organizations.
Key Program Highlights:
View Sample 3-Day Conference Program Highlights
- Establish change objectives that work through a definition of change goals and objectives that are based upon realistic and scientific development and evaluation.
- Improve strategy/process selection and validation through the use of scientifically based tools and principles rather than a trial-and-error selection of methodologies that have some level of proven success, but a historic inability to consistently obtain successful change.
- Create organizational structures that support change by facilitating: (a) an understanding of operational change versus strategic change and (b) how to delegate responsibility in order to maximize the accomplishment of strategic change objectives while at the same time improving operational performance.
- Executive-level monitoring and control with minimal time commitments through the efficient and effective use of control and monitoring points and feedback loops.
Are you seeking to change your organization for the better?
Are you tired of using old, unsuccessful strategies?
Contact us at info@ChangeScienceInstitute.com to learn how Change Science concepts and strategies can help you succeed.