Tom Somodi – President & Chief Executive Officer of Change Science Institute, LLC
Tom Somodi is a speaker and expert in the areas of domestic and international reorganizations, acquisitions and strategic change initiatives covering manufacturing, distribution and service sectors. He has extensive public and private company executive and board level experience including positions as CEO, COO, CFO and CSO. Tom’s book “The Science Of Change, Basics Behind Why Change Succeeds and Fails,” is now available for purchase on Amazon.
Tom Somodi Summary Profile
- More than 25 years of experience in domestic and international corporate reorganizations, business turnarounds, acquisitions, divestitures, and greenfield expansions.
- Diversified industry experience in manufacturing, distribution and service sectors ranging from high growth high tech green products and services to traditional automotive and mainstream manufacturing, distribution and service operations.
- Extensive public and private company executive and board level experience including positions as CEO, COO, CFO and CSO.
- Directly responsible for strategic development and execution of a broad range of financing structures including a public offering, numerous bank financing arrangements, private equity financing and venture capital/angel investor financing.
- In addition to being a long-tem executive for a large international organization and a mid-size domestic organization, he has executive consulting experience with a top ten domestic consulting firm and has privately owned and managed various manufacturing and service companies including a manufacturer of pallet, crating and packaging materials, a specialty furniture manufacture, a lumber mill, an advertising and media service provider, an internet technology services company, an online mall & grocery operation, an access control and security company and a merchant credit card processing company.
- Holds a Master of Science in Management, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; and Bachelor of Business Administration-Finance, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Certified Public Accountant from 1980 to 2005.
- Public service includes 9 years on Muskego-Norway School Board – Board President for 7 years.